Wednesday 8 June 2016

Spread sheets 8.6.16

Ebony and Jenaide working on their spreadsheet .
Jonny's spreadsheet.
Scarlet and Ioana.
Mya and Lianne.

Scarlet- I was really proud of mine and Ioanas work because we got further than we were supposed to ,we did a lot more than others. 😉

Mya - it was really hard at the start but after a while it was really fun when you get into it and you get to colour code all of the bars and charts with funky colours and it was good to work with someone different for a change.😀

Ben-I really enjoyed learning how to put Information into spread sheets and organise data. My favourite part was when we added up the amount of boys and girls writing hand and non writing hand by using a formular. It was quite a challenge by I found I it really enjoyable. 😀

Jonny boy-I really enjoyed learning about data handling  and  computing this year  and I thank  the teachers. 🎮

Mark- I really enjoyed the computing lesson about Microsoft excel because I find it really fun and enjoyable!😀



No comments:

Post a Comment